If you or someone you know is in crisis or thinking of suicide, get help quickly:
Pregnancy and Post-pregnancy Support
- First Candle Hotline http://www.firstcandle.org or call toll-free at 1-800-221-7437.
- First Candle is a nationwide, 24-hour, toll-free hotline for expectant and new parents on ways to help their babies survive and thrive and for professionals working with families.
- All Options https://www.all-options.org/ or call toll-free at 1-888-493-0092
- All Options Talkline offers peer counseling over the phone to anyone at any point during or after pregnancy. Support for abortion, adoption, infertility, parenting, and pregnancy loss.
- Faith Aloud call toll-free at 1-888-717-5010. Faith Aloud offers free clergy counseling spiritual and religious support through abortion or pregnancy experiences. Trained clergy from diverse faith backgrounds are available.
- Parents’ Stress Hotline 1-800-632-8188
- Parent Helpline: 1-800-942-4357
- RESOLVE: 1-617-643-2424 (For counseling services and referrals)
- Helping pregnant women and mothers identify free or low-cost services for themselves and their babies: Telephone: (800) 311-2229 (311-BABY); (800) 504-7081 (Spanish)
Breastfeeding Support and Help
Baby and Toddler Development and Information
Pregnancy, Baby, and Child Calendar Week by Week
Pregnancy Loss Resources:
Popular Mom blogs
Popular Dad Blogs